1. Download the Smart IPTV app from your device’s app store.
2. When you log in to the application, you will see a screen similar to the image below, write down your 12-digit MAC number consisting of numbers and letters under the part that says “TV MAC address” on the right part of the screen.
3. CLICK HERE from computer or phone.
4. Type your MAC address in the form of 12-digit letters and numbers (00:00:00:00:00:00) in the mac address box in the Delete playlist(s) section and click the Delete button. Playlist Deleted! You will see the text.
5. Re-type your MAC address in the box in the Upload playlist Files or external playlist URLs with auto-update section and enter your m3u link provided to you by Petra TV in the URL box next to this box, tick the “Save Online” box and click the Upload button. You will see the text “1 URL added! Restart the App” in the lower right corner.
6. Close and open the Smart IPTV application once, and the Petra TV channel list will be loaded into your application.
Warning: The first 7 days of use of the Smart IPTV application is free, after which it will ask you to pay a fee of € 5.49. Once you purchase the application for your device, you have lifetime usage rights for one device.
Warning 2: Petra TV does not recommend Smart IPTV application. Due to its low memory capacity, Petra TV is insufficient for the channel list and runs very slowly.
Note: The applications that we describe installed on our site are intermediary applications that do not have any profit/loss partnership with Petra TV and allow you to access the Petra TV channel list from your device.