1. First, download the ROYAL IPTV app from your device’s app store. The MAC code of the ROYAL IPTV application is required after logging in to the application. This code will be a 12 digit code such as xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx. Make a note of this code anywhere.
2. CLICK HERE from your computer or phone to upload your channel list
3. When you go to this link, the list loading page will open, then you will see a screen like the one below.
4. First of all, if it has been uploaded before, write your mac address under the “MAC or ID” heading at the bottom left of the page and click “Delete Playlist” to delete the old playlist.
5. Then, write your mac address again in the part shown with number 1.
6. In the “playlist url” field shown with number 2, enter your channel list link with m3u extension provided to you by Petra TV completely and without errors.
7. Finally, you can access the Petra TV channel list after pressing the “add playlist” button indicated with number 3.
Warning: The first 7 days of use of the Royal IPTV application is free, after which it will ask you to pay a fee of € 5.49. Once you purchase the application for your device, you have lifetime usage rights for one device.
Note: The applications that we describe installed on our site are intermediary applications that do not have any profit/loss partnership with Petra TV and allow you to access the Petra TV channel list from your device.