1. Download the Net IPTV application from your device’s app store.
2. Enter the NET IPTV application from your device and write down the 12-digit mac code that will appear there.
3. Then CLICK HERE from your computer or phone and you will see a screen similar to the image below.
4. Under the DELETE ALL MU3/URL heading, write the 12-digit MAC code you just noted down in the section that says “Mac/APP ID” completely and without errors, after clicking the delete all option, the previously installed lists on your device will be deleted.
5. Under the UPLOAD M3U/URL title, type your 12-digit mac code in the part that says “Mac/APP ID” and click “add list”, a page similar to the image below will appear.
6. After entering your m3u link provided to you by Petra TV in the List 1 box completely and without errors, click the “add list” button, your channel list will be uploaded to the application when the “successful” warning appears.
7. After restarting your device, you can access the Petra TV channel list by entering the application.