1. Download ELK Player from your device’s app store.
2. Write down the 12-digit MAC code that appears when you open the application.
3. After entering HERE from your computer or phone, you will see a screen similar to the image below, enter your MAC address in the “delete playlist(s)” field, click “delete all” and delete the pre-installed lists.
4. At the same address, from the “upload playlist(s)” field, enter your Petra TV link in the “playlist name” section and your m3u link provided to you by Petra TV in the “playlist url” section.
5. Close the application and restart your TV. When you log in to the application again, Petra TV channel list will be loaded on your device.
Warning: The first 7 days of use of the ELK Player application is free, after which it will ask you to pay a fee of € 5.49. If you buy the application for your device once, you have the right to use it for a single device for a lifetime.
Note: The applications that we describe installed on our site are intermediary applications that do not have any profit/loss partnership with Petra TV and allow you to access the Petra TV channel list from your device.